541-367-5882

Discarded cigarette sparks fire in RV (Photo)

Sweet Home Fire responded to a fire in an RV Friday evening at approximately 6 pm.  The RV was parked in a gravel lot near a local business and some homes.  Neighbors were unsure if anyone was living in the RV which had no power or heat sources.  No one was in the RV at the time of the fire.  The fire started on the bed at the front of the fifth wheel RV and was confined to that area, however there was extensive heat and smoke damage throughout the RV.  Firefighters had to break a window and force entry through the locked door to extinguish the fire.  A cigarette butt was found at the point of origin and was determined to be the cause of the fire.

If photo is available it can be found here
Discarded cigarette sparks fire in RV (Photo)

Posted By:
Tagged:
0

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Sweet Home Fire & Ambulance

In an emergency, please call 911.

1099 Long Street, Sweet Home, OR, 97386